Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I NEED A MENTAL HEALTH DAY!

I am on the edge of a serious hissy fit. Everything is going wrong today. It's PMS times ten and just now I was thinking "this isn't even my time" and lo, I am due to start next week!

So, yes, maybe it is PMS! Does that make me feel better? No. I just wish people would fucking stop pissing me off. I wish my computer would stop pissing me off. I wish *I* would stop pissing me off.

I am sooooo frustratedagitatedangryannoyedweepyirritabletiredlethargicfullof
negativeenergybitchyanalgrumpygrouchycrankyickyickywonkywooo!

I don't think I want to get any more specific than that, I just HAD TO TAKE A MINUTE TO SHOUT AT SOMETHING.

Alright, I'm off to yoga. Clearly, it's needed.

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...buy a big and delicious cake, just for today. :)
Smile!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home