Friday, June 09, 2006

Morning prep and dog poop.



At first glance this picture is nothing to write home about....just a perfectly innocent breakfast waiting to happen. But what if I told you that Kevin, my sweet, funny, anal-retentive boyfriend, in all seriousness set this up the NIGHT BEFORE?

He also prepped the coffee. Sugar, spoon and travel mug all on the ready!



Now don't go getting all up in Kevin's grill about this incredible cuteness because a) he'll get embarrassed and b) that's my job and I take it very seriously. Ironically, in spite of all this careful preparation, Kevin ran around like a wild banshee in the morning looking for his keys just minutes before catching the bus.

***

Do you think we are crazy for moving out of this awesome pad?



Well, you're wrong. And please don't come stalk us now that you know where we rest our pretty little heads at night.

***

Somebody sent Marilyn Musgrave an envelope full of DOG SHIT. Ohmigod, that's the funniest thing I've heard all week. I hope it was poop from a GAY DOG trying to get married.

***

TGIF mofos. 6 more hours. Really, that long until I'm free from the bondage of office hell? Well then, I'm sure I'll be back.

2 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that house is beautiful! why would you move out?

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Rosie said...

yay hubs! rockstar commenter of the day! thanks for giving me something to do!

yeah it is awful purty....and we get a smokin' deal on rent considering its hot curb appeal in the ohsotrendy highlands neighborhood.

BUT.

reasons:

-pipes burst 3 times this past winter and they never did anything to insulate them, just patched the ceiling right back up over it.

- heating bills are fucking out of control due to old windows and sheer size of the joint

- grass is dead in backyard due to sprinkler system being broken which we have called about no less than 5 times already

-snotty princess-like landlord who is going to raise the rent, we're sure

-it's on a busy street and I fear for my kitty's life, plus it's LOUD

hmmm, we're picturing a quiet tree-lined street, a small bunglow maybe, perhaps something soft billowy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home