Thursday, June 08, 2006

Boozin' before bed.

Well hello there party people and good evening from HOT AS MOTHERFUCKINGSHIT Denver. Actually, it's not so bad right now. I might just feel a slight breeze blowing in and you know what that spells?

R-o-s-i-e n-e-e-d-s a-n-o-t-h-e-r c-o-c-k-t-a-i-l.

I'm having vodka tonic for dinner. Truth be told, I rarely drink the hard stuff in the ol' casa....it's purely a bar drink....you know, more bang for the buck. But alas, Smirnoff's all I got and a girl with a hole in her foot's gotta medicate. Oh wait...look! Here comes Kevin with a bloody mary for HIS dinner! We are such bums.

Yesterday was the big W,A,R,T (right spelling nazi, huh?huh?) removal. I can't really walk so good now and it probably wasn't the best timing with Telluride next week and lots of dancing in dirty feet. Needless to say, no running for me either. I'm subbing the alcohol buzz for the endorphins, apparently. Wooohhoooo!

But boooooo to my fat ass. I know, I sound like one of those crazy anorexics that has a major meltdown when the 400 calories a day have no way of getting burned. Whatevs. I can always up the crunches.

Anyhow, crunches schmunches...I had the hottest doctor remove The Wart. I never get cute doctors, so what a surprise! Too bad he had to get up close and personal with ol' warty. I thought about leaving him a missed connection from my wart on CL.....

(Another vodka tonic and you'd be privvy to what that MC might look like.)

What else has been going on since the 2 days blogger wouldn't let me post? Well, work is boring me out of my fucking skull. Nothing new there. Ann Coulter is a total cunt, nothing new there either. Brangelina's baby? Snoozefest. Not that I totally don't get all up in some US Weekly, because I do, but newborn baby pictures are fucking uninteresting as hell. They all look the same! Plus I must be, like, the only person on the planet who is not an Angelina Jolie fan. I think she's kinda scary and if I have to hear her lips described as pillows one more time I think I might just, um, well, I probably wouldn't do anything because I, um...

Obviously need to go now.


Yeah mom, we know. It's hot.

3 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you my long-lost twin??

I too think Ann Coulter is a cunt...make that mega-cunt.

Angelina? You mean the husband-stealer? That one? Yeah, big fucking deal...so they procreated. Not that Brad was so innocent either. They are both snoozefestalosers.

I also had a plantar wart removal back in college..damn dorm showers. It took me a week to get up and running.

Pile on the alcohol, sistah. You FUCKIN' deserve it. And I think I'll have one for you in solidarity.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Rosie said...

I know, I should prolly tone the language down a smidge.

I did feel a little naughty using the word cunt, even for Ann Coulter. It's just so...so...BRUTISH or something.

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny, i got my digs on coulter yesterday at this blog:
http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=19789349&postID=114977964030962042

 

Post a Comment

<< Home