Thursday, May 25, 2006

The snooze button must be dismantled immediately!

Snnnnnooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre. So bored.

I'm being all blogger-stalkeresque today. Chances are, if you have a blog I've visited it at least 10 times today. Fuck that refresh button. Won't someone write something, anything? Update, for the love of god people, update!

Then I realized I should not be so hypocritical. Maybe y'all are refreshing MY blog.

(Ha, doubt it.)

Problem is, today: I got nothing.

Well, maybe something:

This one time? I sat next to someone on an airplane who sat there and flossed his teeth, and when he was all done he rolled that nasty floss into a neat little loop and stuffed it back in his front shirt pocket. No lie.

Alright, that didn't amuse you? How about a poem?

My eye is twitchy.
I feel a little bitchy.
Why oh why can't I be richy?

Uggh. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzz.

Juan is not boring.


My hottie boyfriend drinking beer at Telluride is not boring either.


My $12 salad from Wild Oats, while I do not have a snapshot of it, is not boring nor is it unhealthy.

But I am.

UNIVERSE, THROW A GIRL A BONE OR SOMETHIN'....I'm dying here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home