Thursday, May 11, 2006

My drunken pity party.

I wrote this last night while feeling drunk and sorry for myself:

I unearthed this laptop from Kevin's bag because before I go to bed I just want to bitch about how unfair life seems right now.

ALL of our friends just went to DO KAROAKE!!!!!! And they all were cheering for me and telling me to go because I AM THE KARAOKE GODDESS! Lord people, I am on the verge of tears, it is sooooo unfair! I can't go! I am at home! I have to work at 7 am!!!!! I have to go to a fucking event that no one even needs me at except to greet fucking 75 year old men and make sure they know where the elevator is......it SUCKS!

Everyone is soooo having fun and I can't!!!!!!! Do you know how MUCH this sucks for me?

I am a most sad rosalicious. I want to party and hang out with my peeps and they are all out having a blast whilst I sit and dread my tomorrow. I LOOOOVVVVVEEEE to party and dance and sing and drink......

I hate wearing suits, most funerial. It is not me, I want to dance in the pansies--and I might. But for now, I am a slave to the alarm clock that goes off at 5:30 am.....and I am still a drunk.

***

I just got the update on last night from Kev--dude sang karaoke and I MISSED IT!!!!! Wahhhhhh. Kevin just told me that this post was juvenile. Whatever, when you're drunk everything seems like a big effin' deal. And I can't help myself--as I pontificated above.....I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEE to party and dance and sing and drink and french kiss boys! Ok, the one boy. I like to french kiss him ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home