Thursday, May 11, 2006

Two things.

In my whole year of being a blogstress I have NEVER done one of these. But today, today is the day the Lord hath made and the Lord done made me do it.

(Plus, I'm just feeling kinda bored and lazy...)

It Takes Two

Two of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Sunglasses
2. Birth control pill

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. Dansko mary janes
2. Sweet Florida tan lines

Two Things You Want in a Relationship
1. Hilarity
2. Communication

Two Things That Scare You
1. Flying
2. Lightening

Two Truths
1. I'm in therapy
2. I still smoke cigs

Two Things that Appeal to You In a Guy/Girl
1. Taste in music
2. Likes to party

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Drinking
2. Gardening

Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. My own house
2. Good credit

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. Italy
2. Peru

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Yellowstone
2. Kentucky Derby

Two Things You Are Thinking About Now
1. The chemicals in this Safeway Select sparkling water beverage
2. Plans for tonight

Two Things in Your Nightstand
1. Journal
2. Undies

Two Stores You Shop At
1. Whole Foods
2. Applejack Liquors

Two people I haven't talked to in a while
1. Jodi
2. Patsy

Two favorite places
1. Any uncrowded beach
2. Asleep

1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those chemicals? It's mostly Splenda, and it makes me pee every five minutes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home