Sunday, January 15, 2006

The tall order for 2006.

Here's my list of things to do this year:
  • Get lots of Colorado action. We might move next year, so there are still places I need to see and things I need to do..... snowboarding, climb a 14er, hut trip, visit Durango and SW Colorado, great sand dunes, lots of hiking and backpacking...Denver's still got a lot to offer as well. I want it, all of it.
  • The requisite lose 20 lbs. I know, I know. I'll spare you.
  • Keep working out! I have been doing so well...it's almost a habit. I want toned arms and a flat(ish) tummy! If I don't do it now, I can pretty much say goodbye to a good body by the time I'm 40.
  • Consume less. This means less junk in the form of trips to Target. Only buy good quality food, housewares.
  • Deepen my yoga practice.
  • Aquire a skill that will enhance my career--web or graphic design.
  • Make more.
  • Car maintenance...I've been putting it off.
  • Buy a house. This year...or next. I am hoping to buy one here, and that will mean we can stay! I love you Colorado!
  • Put more effort into looking polished and stylish....both at work and in life. Especially at work--I just throw on slacks and a button-down....so blah. My whole look is blah--I can do better.
  • Eliminate excess and toxic people. I'd rather have a few high quality people in my life than a whole lot of nothingness.
  • Health! Now that I'm approaching old age (HA!) it's time to get serious. Flossing regularly, going to the Doc, continuing therapy, accupuncture (that's for you Shar!), moisturizing the old crow's feet around the eyes, eating whole and fresh foods, limiting toxins, wearing lots of spf, exercising, drinking lots of water, fasting, drinking green tea, taking my vitamins......I want to live long and well. Now is really the time to get the health issues in order.
  • Be more patient.
  • Be a better listener.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home