Thursday, September 28, 2006

Scrumptiousness.

This photo is dual-purposed today!

First - it's my Love Thursday submission.

I LOVE GUACAMOLE. Love it. Looooooove it. Favorite food ever. I eat the hell out of some avocados. In fact, I eat avocado each and every day in some shape or form.

I even love the color.

(Side note: One month from today I will be arriving in MEXICO ready to eat the hell out of some authentic guac with my best girls! Yayyyyyyyy!!!)


http://www.flickr.com/photos/rosalicious/215091098/
Originally uploaded by Rosalicious.



This photo was also chosen to appear in an online Denver guide. Out of all my sassy Flickr pictures they pick this one? Um, OK. Maybe because it's guac from LoLa, and LoLa is ohsotrendy.

Happy Love Thursday and here's to LOVIN' FOOD! =)

6 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fellow Guac Lover - Add me to the list. Just freakin' LOVE this stuff! (without cilantro, as everyone already knows!).

Yep, will def see ya Sat night! Come by Double Daughters if ya want on Friday...we'll be there from 7:30 onward :-)

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Schatzi said...

I have grown to love Guacamole! Didn't used to when I was younger, but now I have to have it with my chips/dip.. As a treat!

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

never thought that there was anyone else that ate avocado everyday! seriously, its just THE BEST fruit ever!! We mostly eat is just as-is, or with salt and pepper (real pepper).

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

Oh yes, definitely yes! There's a restaurant in Santa Fe that makes it fresh right at your table. It's amazing!

 
At 3:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loooooooove guacamole!!!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger bozoette said...

Yum!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home