Saturday, November 11, 2006

WWGD?

The first two things that pop to mind to tell you are:

Minutes ago I pulled an inch-long hair from my EYEBROW. Dude, I am a freakshow.

Also: I ironed the dust ruffle today, because WWGD (What Would Granny Do?). Kev says I'm the only one born after 1944 who would do such a thing. He said I'm starting to scare him.

Dude, FREAKshow. (But damn, the bed sure looks nice and crisp.)

We went up to Fort Collins last night for a baby shower DONE RIGHT. Good food, good wine and lots of good beer. Saw some people I hadn't seen in awhile and marvelled over how the mama and papa-to-be didn't receive one single piece of plastic baby crap. Everyone gave gifties in the most awesome and organic of taste. (Us? We gave baby Otis a SWEET pair of baby cowboy boots. It was between them and a groovy little onesie with a picture of a tricycle that said "this is how I roll." Totally indulgent and impractical, I know. But so fucking cute!)

Kev is busy cutting up our list of restaurants to try so we can just pull our choice out of a hat instead of actually having to, you know, THINK.

And the winner for tonight is....

Parisi (the new ristorante downstairs, not the joint upstairs)

Guess that means it's off to drink Chianti and eat pasta! Have a great night, y'all!

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kev, guess who else irons dust ruffles?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home